Wednesday, October 28, 2009

road trip: Special Report



Hey everybody, I'd like to thank all of you who tuned in to the YouTube thing to watch those video updates I posted from the road. It's something I never tried before, and was only made possible by borrowing my wife's laptop... baby, you're the greatest! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did and, just in case you missed any of them, they're all still available over on The Red Kelly Channel.

This 'special report' kind of summarizes the whole thing, and will hopefully give you an idea of what I was trying to accomplish.

Thank You one and all for your continued support.

-red

1 Comments:

Blogger Soul Sugar said...

hi ! your blog is SO interisting ,thanks for sharing
best greetings from Paris

Guillaume

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home